Sign up for a 12 or 7 week Winter 2022 EMT Course
Scroll down to learn more about MissionCIT Courses
January 2022 | 12 Week Hybrid Courses
March 2022 | 12 Week Hybrid Courses | Coming Soon
Learn more about MissionCIT Hybrid Online EMT Courses
These 160-hour performance-based courses prepare you to pass the NREMT exam and enter the world of pre-hospital care. The program includes:
- Forty (40) interactive chapters that are always available online
- Two (2) weekly online (Zoom) facilitated discussions in a flipped classroom environment
- EMS Tech Bag and equipment for practicing and performing the necessary skills
- Five (5) in-person skills sessions on Saturdays or Sundays depending on the location
- Plus, a final skills evaluation.
- Courses are approved by CT OEMS and conform to NREMT and AHA guidelines.
Our upcoming Winter 2022 Hybrid Initial EMT Courses are now available at two locations: Litchfield and Willimantic, Connecticut.
You sign up for your preferred location. You may attend any session at any location offered.
Look for future courses available at Windsor Locks and Fairfield County locations
Just for the five (5) Skills Session days (Saturdays or Sundays – depending on location - usually from 8a-5p)
Twice weekly evening sessions are usually Mondays and Thursdays from 7-9p Eastern Time. Sessions are via Zoom, and maybe instructor or student-led in a flipped classroom setting covering the curriculum content scheduled for that week.
2021 Initial EMT Courses are $1350 per student. Included is:
- MissionCIT Online EMT course portal
- AHA-BLS CPR Course for Healthcare Providers. Also, Preparing you for Basic life support BLS Certification
- EMS Tech Bag and Equipment
- Interactive online courses available 24/7
- Scheduled live distance learning sessions – see the course for the exact schedule
- Scheduled live online facilitated discussions
- Two practice NREMT style tests through our testing portal
Content comprises 160 hours of classroom skills and online material including:
- Human anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
- Patient Assessment, treatment, and emergency care
- Patient Transportation
- EMT Practical Skills necessary to pass the NREMT Skills exam
- Content includes all Objectives set by the NREMT and NHTSA and is approved by CTOEMS.
All MissionCIT instructors are licensed EMS-I's.
MissionCIT has a team of passionate instructors dedicated to provide you with the guidance to pass the NREMT written and practical exams.
Many of our students choose MissionCIT because of:
- Our high pass rate
- Past Student Recommendations
- Our training and support continue until you have passed the NREMT exam
- The flexibility of taking the course materials online at your convenience
- Ability to attend multiple skills sessions beyond the standard
- Student engagement and team building, helping each other be successful!
- Convenient CT locations
- Our MissionCIT reputation