EMS Care Chapter 50 | EMS Culture of Safety
We begin EMS Care Chapter 50 | EMS Culture of Safety with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: Challenges in the Profession
- Lesson 2: What is EMS Culture of Safety
- Lesson 3: Implementing the Culture of Safety
- Lesson 4: Role of Patient Safety Organizations
- Lesson 5: Crew Resource Management
NREMT Educational Guidelines Covered
- Define the culture of safety
- Six Core Elements for Culture of Safety
- Policies, practices, and daily operations
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 5 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.