EMS Care Chapter 43 | HazMat and Terrorism Emergencies | Fire Service
EMS Care Chapter 43 | HazMat and Terrorism Emergencies | Fire Service with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: HazMat Emergency
- Lesson 2: HazMat | Role of EMS
- Lesson 3: Terrorism | History and Categories
- Lesson 4: Terrorism | CBRNE
- Lesson 5: Terrorism Emergency | Role of EMS
- Lesson 6: Cybercrime
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- An introduction to HazMat and Terrorism
- Role of EMS in disaster situations
- History of Terrorism and its types
- CBRNE agents, characteristics, and types of harm
- Cybercrime, its effect, and how to handle it
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.