EMS Care Chapter 40 | Highway Safety and Vehicle Extrication
We begin EMS Care Chapter 40 | Highway Safety and Vehicle Extrication with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Ambulance Safety Programs
- Safe Driving Practices
- Vehicle Extrication
- Extricating Patients from an Electric Vehicle
- Providing Emergency Medical Care
NREMT Educational Guidelines Covered
- Federal Initiatives – Lesson 1
- Significance of Ambulance Crashes Through the Use of National Data – Lesson 1
- Preventive Measures in Place – Lesson 2
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 5 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.