LGBT Awareness Training | Caring for the LGBTQIA+ Community
We begin EMS Care Chapter 108 | Caring for the LGBTQIA+ Community with an overview of lgbt awareness training. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- What is LGBTQIA+?
- Lesbians and Gay
- Who are Bisexuals and Transgenders?
- What does “Q” stand for?
- Other Known Sexualities
- Physical, Mental, And Emotional Health
- Caring for the LGBTQIA+ Community
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 5 curriculum. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.