EMS Care Chapter 105 | Illicit Drugs
We begin EMS Care Chapter 105 | Illicit Drugs with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: The Drug Epidemic
- Lesson 2: Safety Precautions for EMTs
- Lesson 3: NIOSH Toolkit
- Lesson 4: Handling Crimes Related to Illicit Drugs
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- Operating in Crime Scenes
- Toolkits available to EMTs
- Protecting you and your Colleagues from Fentanyl
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.