EMS Care Chapter 104 | Sports Injuries
We begin EMS Care Chapter 104 | Sports Injuries with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: Concussions
- Lesson 2: Head, Neck, and Spine Injuries
- Lesson 3: Sprains and Fractures
- Lesson 4: Helmet and Equipment Removal
- Lesson 5: Environment-based Injuries
- Lesson 6: Extraordinary/Rare Injuries
- Lesson 7: Handling Conflicts
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- Dealing with Youth Sports injuries
- Handling the challenges of well-meaning untrained individuals
- Understanding the potential seriousness of these injuries
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.