EMS Care Chapter 102 | We Don’t Do That Anymore
We begin EMS Care Chapter 102 | We Don’t Do That Anymore with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: State of pre-hospital trauma Care in the 1980s
- Lesson 2: Military Anti-Shock Trousers
- Lesson 3: Trendelenburg Position
- Lesson 4: Nasal Airway Adjuncts
- Lesson 5: Patient Extrication with KED
- Lesson 6: Backboards
- Lesson 7: Fluid Management
- Lesson 8: Changes since 2016
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- The Evolution of EMS over the years
- Why things have changed
- What’s new and why
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.