EMS Care Chapter 25 | Hematologic emergencies
EMS Care Chapter 25 | Hematologic emergencies start with an introduction to the topic and have presentations that cover details on the human blood, the diseases, emergencies, and how to deal with the same. We subsequently explore in-depth the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: What are Hematologic Emergencies?
- Lesson 2: Diseases.
- Lesson 3: Patient Assessment.
- Lesson 4: Special Considerations.
Core Concepts covered :
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of blood.
- Know hematologic disorders and the complications associated with them.
- Identify age-related variations.
- can provide the appropriate prehospital care.