EMS Care Chapter 20 | Diabetic Emergencies | Product
EMS Care Chapter 20 | Diabetic Emergencies and Altered Mental Status begins with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore EMT Diabetic Emergencies in-depth with the following lessons:
- Altered Mental Status (AMS)
- Sepsis, Seizures, Stroke, TIAs, Dizzyness & Syncope
We cover the following core concepts
- Diabetes and various diabetic emergencies.
- A variety of conditions that may cause an AMS, beginning with sepsis;
- Seizure disorders,
- TIA’s and stroke, dizziness, and syncope.