EMS Care Chapter 2 | Well-Being of the EMT | Product
EMS Care Chapter 2 | Well-Being of the EMT
We begin EMS Care Chapter 2 | Well-Being of the EMT with an introduction to the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth:
- Lesson 1: The ‘WHAT’ and ‘WHY’ regarding the well-being of an EMT
- Lesson 2: Stress Management
- Lesson 3: Standard safety Precautions and Protective equipment
- Lesson 4: Work related injuries and its prevention
- Lesson 5: Infectious diseases
- Lesson 6: Caring of the critically ill patients
- Lesson 7: Wellness principles
- Lesson 8: Family Inclusiveness
The Core Concepts and takeaways from this chapter cover:
- Stress Management
- Safety Standards and protection equipment
- Infectious diseases
- Communication when caring for the injured
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. You will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMT Recertification Day 3 curriculum and the New Initial EMT Course. If you sign up for one of those courses, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.