EMS Care Chapter 12 | Artificial ventilation
EMS Care Chapter 12 | Artificial ventilation starts with an introduction to the topic and has presentations that various aspects of artificial ventilation ranging from Oxygen therapy, devices, handling pressure ventilation to special considerations. We subsequently explore in-depth the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Oxygen Therapy.
- Lesson 2: Positive Pressure Ventilation.
- Lesson 3: Artificial Ventilation Devices.
- Lesson 4: Difference between Normal and Positive Pressure Ventilation.
- Lesson 5: Special Considerations.
Core Concepts covered :
- Oxygen therapy in patients with the suspected acute coronary syndrome.
- Oxygenation of chest pain and stroke patients.