EMS Care Chapter 16 | Gastrointestinal and Urologic Emergencies
EMS Care Chapter 16 | Gastrointestinal and Urologic Emergencies starts with an introduction to the topic and has presentations that cover the anatomy, types of injuries that could happen, and how to deal with the same. We subsequently explore in-depth the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Gastrointestinal and Urological System – Anatomy and Physiology
- Lesson 2: Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Lesson 3: Urinary System Disorders
Core Concepts covered :
- To understand the anatomy, physiology, and role of the gastrointestinal and urologic systems.
- To understand the issues associated with these systems, so you can provide the appropriate prehospital care.