Airway Management | Chapter EMR-R01 | Product
EMR Training | Airway Management | Chapter EMR-R01 begins with an introduction to the care of the subject. We subsequently explore in-depth the following topics
- Respiratory System Anatomy
- Rescue Breathing
- Special Patients
- Airway Obstruction
- Aids to Airway Management
- If you only want to take the online course for CME credit, you can pay here. The fee for online-only does NOT include a skills session nor (re)certification. Furthermore, you will receive a certificate for CME credit after successful completion of the course.
- This course is part of the EMR Recertification Session 1 curriculum. Hence, if you sign up for EMR Recertification, you will be automatically enrolled in this course. Click here for scheduled courses.
- To get credit for this course, you must watch all the lessons in their entirety, the course review, and pass the quiz at the end with a score of 75% or better.