- May 26 2021 - Jun 27 2021
- 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
EMT NCCP Recertification | CFA | 2021 Session 6
EMT NCCP Recertification Hybrid Course
EMT NCCP Recertification | CFA | 2021 Session 6 course uses hybrid, online, and distance learning. This CT EMT Class meets the NREMTs latest requirement for EMTs, the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP). This program consists of the equivalent of 40 live classroom hours. It meets the requirements for a minimum of 16 hours of classroom and 24 hours of online training. Skills Validation sessions are included. (Note: With Covid Protocols in place – all sessions are on-line except for the skills session.)
EMT NCCP Recertification | CFA | 2021 Session 6 Class Schedule:
- Online Course Opens 26-May-2021
- Skills Session 27-June-2021 12p-6p at the CFA
Course Content includes:
- National Component (20 Hours): National component topics include airway and respiration, cardiovascular, trauma, medical, and EMS operations.
- Local / State Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT offers unique current content, compliant with State recommendations and current events
- Individual Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT provides CTOEMS approved educational content.
- AHA | CPR-BLS for Healthcare Providers
How the Hybrid EMT Course works:
- You can take the on-line course material at your pace. Take the quizzes too. Your test scores will be submitted to the instructor who will advise the state when you pass.
- Private links to the online material will be provided once payment is received.
- The ‘distance’ and ‘classroom’ material will be per the schedule at the training center. Times to be announced.
- Additionally, there will be scheduled times to communicate with the instructor via group chat and webinar. Those signed up will be advised of the timing with a link to join the distance learning sessions.
- For the practical components, you will be advised of venue and timing options. The end date of the course will be one of the available sessions.
- All administrative aspects of the course are managed and submitted by MissionCIT.