- Sep 14 - 28 2020
TimeSchedule to be provided
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
EMT NCCP 2020 Recertification Course | HCC | 14-Sep-2020
EMT NCCP 2020 Recertification Course | HCC | 14-Sep-2020 thru 28-Sep-2020
Sponsored by Housatonic Community College, this EMT NCCP 2020 Recertification Course course uses hybrid, online, and distance learning. It meets the NREMTs latest requirement for EMTs, the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP). This program consists of the equivalent of 40 live classroom hours. It meets the requirements for a minimum of 16 hours of classroom and 24 hours of online training. Skills Validation sessions are included.
The course includes:
- National Component (20 Hours): National component topics include airway and respiration, cardiovascular, trauma, medical, and EMS operations.
- Local / State Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT offers unique current content, compliant with State recommendations and current events
- Individual Component (10 Hours): MissionCIT provides CAPCE approved educational content.
The course works as follows:
- You can take the on-line course material at your pace. Take the quizzes too. Your test scores will be submitted to the instructor who will advise the state when you pass.
- Private links to the online material will be provided once payment is received.
- The ‘distance’ and ‘classroom’ material will be per the schedule at the training center. Times to be announced.
- Additionally, there will be scheduled times to communicate with the instructor via group chat and webinar. Those signed up will be advised of the timing with a link to join the distance learning sessions.
- For the practical components, you will be advised venue and timing options. The end date of the course will be one of the available sessions.
- All administrative aspects of the course are managed and submitted by MissionCIT.
Sign up for this course with Housatonic Community College!
- Please fill out this form (click on the link) Housatonic CC Registration Form
- The CRN number is 4479
- Tuition is $325
- E-mail to: [email protected]
- Please contact the course organizer for the date, time and location on the HCC campus for the Skills Session
- Or go to https://www.housatonic.edu/academics/continuing-professional-education/all-continuing-education-offerings and select the course