One on One | Promotional Interview Preparation | 1.5 Hour Session
The One on One | Promotional Interview Preparation is a 1 ½ hour session that can be done in person or through video conferencing. In this course, we will:
- Explain how to break down your resume, section, and bullet point job descriptions
- Develop mission statements
Provide practice questions that include:
- “Tell Me About Yourself,” and the variations to that question,
- Moral and ethical questions
- Leadership and training questions
- Tactical scenarios, and
- Others to assist you in achieving your goals
Each question will be assessed and reviewed, giving you valuable feedback to assist you in achieving your goal.
Homework to bring:
- Job description
- Mission Statement
If you have questions before signing up, please click on the link above to contact Promotional Opportunities.
If you are ready to sign up now, please
- Press ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase and pay for the course.
- Fill out all the transaction information
- If you choose to pay by check or via your department, we will send you an invoice.
- Promotional Opportunities will contact you within one (1) business day to schedule your session.